Live your life without synthetic chemicals and artificial ingredients.
The active ingredients in Natural Aid’s Burns and Scalds Cream is Urtica Urens, better known as the small stinging nettle, Cantharis, prepared from an insect, the Spanish fly, a brilliant-green beetle and Calendula, a wonderful soothing and healing remedy.
A natural first aid application providing relief for minor burns and scalds that:
- Relieves Pain
- Soothes itching
- Cools and calms the affected area
- Promotes rapid healing
Lovingly crafted with nature's finest organic ingredients
- Beautifully nourishing and hydrating with 69.8% of total ingredients from Organic Farming and remaining from natural origin
- Hypo-allergenic, so good for the most sensitive skin
- Non greasy, readily absorbed, fast acting
- No silicone, no parabens, no sulphates
- No artificial preservative
- No artificial fragrance, natural peach fragrance
- No artificial colouring
Suitable for newborns to adults.
All burns should be thoroughly cooled with tepid running water as the first line of treatment.
Then apply topically to affected area as soon as possible after burn or scald.
Repeat 3 -4 times a day or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes
When to use it?
Minor burns and scalds, especially where blistering and inflammation occur.
Use for soothing stinging and itching of affected area.
When not to use it?
Do not use for 3rd degree burns or severe burns; seek immediate medical assistance..
Keep out of direct sun.
Store Calendula Cream at room temperature between 20C to 25C (68F to 77F).
Urtica 6C, Cantharis 6C, Calendula 6C.
Made in Australia. Natural Aid
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.