The fragrance starts by taking you to the Mediterranean amongst the freshness of citrus trees of bergamot orange and lemon and the sweetness of ripe peach. The smell then takes you to the lavender and rosemary fields of Provence. If you close your eyes, you finally slip into the depths of the cedar wood.
- The lemon odor refreshes, has antibacterial effect and cleans the air. It is suitable for offices and other indoor spaces. It works against nervous tension.
- Bergamot promotes concentration and protects against bacteria in the air.
- Lavender is used for relaxation and prevents insomnia; it is a perfect cure for a headache.
- Rosemary is used to disinfect the premises; it invigorates and has a stimulating effect.
- Cedar gives strength and promotes tranquillity.
Directions for Use
Spray slightly in the air or on potpourri and fragrance sachets.
The product consists of 100% bio alcohol, essential oils of orange, lemon, grapefruit, violet, rose, geranium, plant musk and tonka bean. Only natural colours are used. All fragrances are certified by International Fragrance Association and are not toxic for humans. Glass packaging can be recycled. Spray pumps are made of recycled aluminium.
Made in Slovenia, EU. Essentiq
Love the fresh tangy feel of my room after I got this
Was looking for a while for fragrances that are safe for my family, especially after my toddler came. Love this fragrance, it's natural smelling and not overwhelming.
This fragrance is tropical, citrus, very nice. Before discovering the bio world, I tried a lot of famous air fresheners and none came to my liking.