Rhassoul is renowned for its outstanding benefits that surpass those of other clays because it contains the highest content of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium, and due of its extraordinary smectic qualities (absorption ability). It can be used as detoxifying cleanser, skin conditioner, shampoo, and facial & body mask. A non abrasive exfoliant, it acts like a magnet withdrawing all the toxins from the skin and replacing with highly beneficial minerals
No Parabens, No artificial chemicals
NOTE Exercise caution if hair is chemically treated; patch test before applying to the whole head; chemicals will open the hair follicles and such treated hair may, but rarely, respond to this product in unanticipated ways.
The mineral qualities of Rhassoul Clay were studied extensively and presented at the 12th meeting of the National Institute of Phytotherapy in Paris in 1985. Rhassoul Clay contains a high percentage of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium.Clinical studies have been carried out in two different research laboratories in the United States that evaluated Rhassoul use for skin conditions. The results of this single use Rhassoul study produced these findings...
- Reduces dryness (79%)
- Reduces flakiness (41%)
- Improves skin clarity (68%)
- Improves skin elasticity / firmness (24%)
- Improves skin texture (106%)
- Removes surface oil and oil from inside and around comedones (blackheads / whiteheads)
- Removes dead skin layers, resulting in a general smoothing of the skins surface.
Directions for Use
– For a face mask: Using a non-metallic bowl and spoon, mix a teaspoon of Rhassoul Clay with water to make a smooth paste. Apply onto the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on until the skin starts to tingle (5-10 minutes depending upon skin type) and wash off with warm water. Add a few drops of Argan Oil or Rose Oil, both if you want a special treat. This can be used as a 'quick' mask leaving it on for just five minutes on the skin, or if you have time, put it on your face and leave the mask on for 20 minutes.
As a chemical-free shampoo: For short/medium length hair, mix 40gr with approximately 70ml water, then apply to the hair. Once in the shower, start gradually adding water as you massage the emulsion over the head and hair. Keep adding water till the hair is free of clay. Towel dry then comb through. There is no need to apply conditioner as the hair is conditioned by the clay.
As a chemical-free soap: keep a tub of mixed clay in the bathroom and spread a small amount spread over the skin (face or body) then rinse off with warm water. Refreshes, invigorates and conditions.
For those with very sensitive skin, try the mask for just a minute until the skin gets accustomed to the clay.
Organic Rhassoul Clay (Moroccan lava clay).
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.