Think of it as a skin "swiss army knife"
- Quick, ouchless healing for various cuts, nicks, scrapes, rashes, even minor burns.
- An excellent lip balm that palliates and repairs even very dry, chapping lips and irritated lesions.
- Soothes and softens extremely dry patches of skin (even cracked, flaking skin, eczema, etc.).
- Customers have reported using it as a raw nostril healer in allergy season (and in very dry environments like airplanes or when skiing), a hair fly-away tamer, and an eyebrow shaper, too!
Contains coconut-derived monolaurin:
- Natural broad-spectrum, clinically-proven antibiotic that's also antifungal, antiviral, and antiprotozoal.
- As effective as 70% isopropyl alcohol and topical antibiotics, but...
- Instead of drying skin out, it softens, soothes and moisturizes.
- Clinical studies on monolaurin published in medical journals + awarded at an important international dermatology convention
One of our most popular products worldwide for babes of all ages. Quickly, ouchlessly soothes and heals cuts, scrapes, wounds, dry cuticles, very dry/eczematous patches of skin, raw insides of nostrils, very chapped lips and more!
VH -76/76. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic, Non-Drying; All Skin Types. Usage, Patch + Clinically-Tested (in vitro + in vivo; evidence-based: double-blind, randomized). For Infants + Children 0+, even those with very dry, sensitive, atopic skin; for Pregnant or Nursing Moms; for Men and Women with very atopic, sensitive, allergy-prone skin.
Directions for Use:
Always disinfect your hands first with Grandma Minnie's Kid Gloves Monolaurin Hand Sanitizer.
With your fingertips or a clean Q-tip, apply a small amount of Boo-Boo Balm to the affected area three times each day or as often as needed.
For very painful lesions, do not rub Boo-Boo Balm in. Instead, dab generous amounts of Boo-Boo Balm gingerly over affected area without spreading.
When lesion is less painful, spread Boo-Boo Balm over area.
Your doctor may tell you to cover the area with a dressing after you have applied this ointment. Get medical assistance if no improvement is seen in 24 hours or immediately if signs of infection occur.
WHEN PERFORMING 1ST AID: Rub Grandma Minnie's Kid Gloves disinfectant over your hands. Kid Gloves can be used directly on wound, but it will sting; for less ouch, clean lesion with Grandma Minnie's Oil's Well Nurturing Do-It-Oil + follow with The Big, Brave Boo-Boo Balm. Bandage if needed. Get medical help if there is no improvement within 24 hours or immediately if signs of infection appear.
Petrolatum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Laurate..
VMV Hypaollergenics. USA