Live your life without synthetic chemicals and artificial ingredients.
Natural Aid Bites and Stings Cream provides rapid relief from insect bites and hastens recovery.
It is used to assist:
- itching, stinging, burning of the area
- bites and stings where elevated with a rash or spot
- bites and stings that begin with a spot then develop into a rash
Suitable for newborns to adults.
- Lovingly crafted with nature's finest organic ingredients
- Beautifully nourishing and hydrating with 69.8% of total ingredients from Organic Farming and remaining from natural origin
- Hypo-allergenic, so good for the most sensitive skin
- Non greasy, readily absorbed, fast acting
- No silicone, no parabens, no sulphates
- No artificial preservative
- No artificial fragrance
- No artificial colouring
Apply topically to affected area as soon as possible after sting or bite.
Repeat 3 -4 times a day or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Shake bottle before use.
When to use it?
- Bee Stings: scrape out the stinger as quickly as possible before applying the cream.
- Wasp stings
- Insect bites from mosquitoes, flies, fleas, bedbugs.
- Prickly heat rash
When not to use it?
With more severe symptoms like swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat,upper airway or breathing problems, seek urgent immediate medical attention.
Keep out of direct sun.
Store Calendula Cream at room temperature between 20C to 25C (68F to 77F).
Apis 30C, Ledum 30C, Arnica 30C
WARNING: Contains Honey Bee derived material.
Made in Australia. Natural Aid
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.