Argan oil has been documented since the 13th century as an oil that nourishes hair, skin and nails.
Argan oil is not only used as an anti-aging agent, but is suitable for skin prone to psoriasis, eczema, acne and chicken pox. It reduces scaring and prevents stretch marks too.
Argan oil is extremely rich in vitamin E, carotenes, squalene and has 80% unsaturated fatty acids.
As the fruit of the Argan tree is a nut, anybody with nut allergies should take precautions.
Argan oil is suitable for use by babies and young children.
- Softens skin and noticeably reduces wrinkles.
- Protein rich shown to tighten the skin and protect elasticity.
- Helps skin to restore damage caused by pollution, sun, tobacco, etc.
- Reduces skin irritation and redness.
- Possesses a sebum regulating action for oily skin.
- Easily absorbed into the skin.
- Helps repair brittle damaged hair.
- Stops hair frizzing
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser and nourishing oil for the face and body, use morning and night as you would a moisturiser
- Use to relieve psoriasis, eczema, acne and chicken pox, cover the infected areas liberally with Argan Oil three to four times a day.
- To condition and strengthen hair, rub a few drops of Argan oil onto the hair and scalp, leave for up to 20 minutes.
- If using Rhassoul Clay as a chemical-free shampoo, shampoo twice to remove any excess oil
Moroccan Natural. UK
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.