Not just your average everyday soap; black soap is completely pure and chemical free, known as quite the wonder product! Enjoy a brand new shower experience with our incredibly invigorating African Liquid Black Soap. Natures essence, captured in a bottle.
African Black Soap originates from West Africa and is a natural source of Vitamin A, E and Iron. It has been used for centuries in Ghana and Nigeria. Its methods and secrets have been passed down from generation to generation to keep the soap close to mother nature and avoid exploitation and imitations.
When you support Moroccan Natural Black Soap you provide an incentive for villagers to continue producing these ancient natural formulae that sustained Africans long before the advent of chemically based substitutes.
No Parabens, No artificial chemicals.
- Moisturises and improves the texture of the skin
- Vitamin A supports collagen production and helps keep skin firm and smooth.
- Natural fats help to nourish dry skin and allow it to better retain moisture
- Antioxidants from the vitamins help prevent free radical damage, which can lead to aging
- Removes the dreaded 'backne' acne on the back
- Anti-bacterial pH balanced and safe for baby's soft skin.
- Gently removes make up
- Doubles up as a fantastic shampoo and conditioner
- Eliminate skin irritations like rashes
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth, fresh and purified
How To Use
FACE & BODY CLEANSER
Moisten skin, work into a lather with warm water and massage onto the face and body as you would use soap. Rinse clean.
Recommended for all hair lengths. Apply to wet hair and scalp and massage into a rich lather. Wash out thoroughly. Condition after use.
NOTE: Exercise caution if hair is chemically treated; patch test before applying to the whole head; chemicals will open the hair follicles and such treated hair may, but rarely, respond to this product in unanticipated ways.
Water (Aqua) Cocoa Pod, Coconut Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil.
Moroccan Natural. UK
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.